Come and join us
The club aims to promote the sport and recreation of canoeing, we welcome both beginners and experienced paddlers alike. We want you to enjoy your time afloat with us – more than anything else canoeing is about having fun on the water.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Access to a beautiful lake with over 4 miles of shoreline
- Safe and friendly environment to learn, improve and have fun.
- Changing facilities, showers and refreshments available in a modern club facility.
- Progressive training courses to improve skills.
- PaddlePower Club especially for 8-14 yr olds.
- Insurance cover with Canoe England our national governing body.
- Swimming pool sessions
- Hire of club canoes and kayaks on Caldecotte Lake during our opening times
- Regular trips throughout the year to rivers locally and further afield for flat and whitewater paddling
- Hire of boats and equipment to take on club activities
- A variety of enjoyable social activities for everyone throughout the year.
- Email notifications of all club trips and social events
When and how can I paddle?
You can paddle whenever the clubhouse is open – see our opening times.
Juniors (U14) are required to have a parent or a guardian present on site at all times.